We are pleased to invite you to the Diversity and Inclusion Summit scheduled for 18th-19th of February 2019 in Rome, Italy.
This summit is highly networking and engaging B2B event that will enable participants to discuss, learn and understand the key elements of D& I trend, challenges and the future.
Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2019 will unite leaders on D& I to present from experience the best practice initiatives, and solving common inclusion difficulties.
The unique mix of the sessions and the inspirational stories of company leaders and their experiences in driving effective D&I programs throughout their organisations will enable participants to achieve excellent results.
Besides individual case studies and panel discussions, networking breaks during the summit will give the participants opportunities to create successful business connections.
We look forward to welcoming you at the conference in February!
Key Practical Learning Points:
– D&I Strategies that Drives Business Performance and Specific Challenges of Implementation
– Overcoming Unconscious Bias
– True Cultural Inclusion- for Women, Disabled Employees, Mature Aged Workers, and the LGBT Community
– D&I Leadership
– Raising the Awareness of all Forms of Discrimination
– Creating an Inclusive Environment
– Best Practices that Enhance Workplace Fairness
– Mental Health and Well-being Issues
– Diversity Driven Organisational Change
– What Will The Future Hold?
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, CDOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Coordinators, Member of the Board, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs of:
– Diversity – Inclusion – Human Resources
– Community Affairs
– Recruitment – People – Leadership
– Talent – Development – Professional Development
– Organisational Development
– Training – Career Services – Talent Acquisition
– Diversity Data Analysis – Relations & Outreach – Employer Relations
– Hiring Coordinators – Career Counsellors