Motivate, empower and inspire yourself to take your career to even greater heights.
The Executive Office Management Summit is a successful event designed to help PAs and EAs excel by meeting, interacting and learning from the best in the business. The summit will discuss many issues facing the modern PA and EA.
We take time to listen to the needs and requirements of delegates from past events to ensure our topics are current, inspiring and, most importantly, focused on delivering the specific knowledge to PAs and EAs to develop their career skill-set.
- Building your personal brand and communication style – recognising how you come across to others, and how you would like to come across in order to influence positively
- Tapping into your life experiences and applying them to your current reality
- Setting personal and business goals and keeping yourself accountable
- Overcoming the stereotype assumptions about women in business
- Building your personal brand and how to become your industry expert
- Gaining recognition and respect from your colleagues
- Importance of social corporate responsibility
- Executive/Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Administrative Assistants
- Office Managers / Administrators
- Research Assistants
- Media Assistants
- Editorial Assistants
- Marketing Assistants
- Legal Secretaries
- Department Coordinators